What is service design?
Here at Blink Helsinki, it's how we utilise the methodology of design in creating better and more innovative services.
As a creative communication, branding and marketing agency we can build memorable and authentic concepts from the services our customers use and the way they behave. These concepts are designed to measurably enhance the customer experience – and this way the customer's core business.
With our tools we can build solid entireties of service encounters both to offline and online channels.
Our services on service design:
- Brightening up the customer understanding: focus group interviews, co-creation, quantitative questionnaires, committed interviews, mystery shopping
- Customer/buyer personas
- Value proposition canvas
- Opportunity mapping
- Buyer journeys – design and development
- Service development: enhancing and development
- Prototyping: quick prototyping of new services
- A/B-testing: validating service or communication hypothesis with authentic target audiences
- Digital services: concepting mobile and web services, and execution applications
- Sales development: concepting and executing sales processes and sales tools
- User tests: validating services or communication concepts with authentic target audiences (focus group research, online research, structured quantitative questionnaires)
- Key meters and analytics: setting goals and measurements, concrete execution